Job Title: Accounts Officer | Location: Lagos | Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions.
- Resolve financial dispute raised by the customers and sales team.
- Key point of contact for other payments.
- General ledger reconciliations.
- Account reconciliations such as bank, inventory control, clearing, billings etc.
- Issue receipts to customers on receipt of payments.
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data.
- Supporting the month end process.
- Generating month end reports.
- Adequate knowledge of PAYE, Pension, Payroll and VAT is a MUST.
- Experience with the FMCG will be an added advantage with 4 years minimum experience on the role.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.