Job Title: Accounts Payable Manager | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Transport Services Limited (TSL)
Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing and reporting of the account payable function
- Oversee routine departmental activities such as disbursing checks and processing payroll to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees, clients, vendors, and lenders.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, operations funding, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Disbursing payment to employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
- Complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices & vendor accounts.
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks / bank transfers and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
Requirement / Qualification
- A first Degree in any Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics and any other related course.
- 6 – 8 years’ experience with the last 3 years in a managerial / supervisory role.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply