Title: Accounts Payable Officer | Location: Lagos | Mumspring
- We are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Officerto be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining historical records.
- Handling payments in an organized and timely manner.
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendorenquiries regarding finance.
- Preparing analysis of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Perform monthly reconciliations.
- Continuing to improve the payment process.
Skills / Requirements
- A first degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Previous experience as an Account Payable Officeris required.
- Relevant professional certifications are required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in the use of QuickBooks.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only candidates in Lagos, Nigeria should apply.