Latest jobs vacancies at ACI Worldwide May 2022
ACI Worldwide is the leader in real-time payments – delivers the mission-critical real-time payments software solutions that enable corporations to process and manage digital payments, power Omni-commerce payments, present and process bill payments, and manage fraud and risk.
In short, we’re helping banks, merchants and billers capture rising real-time opportunities and volumes, all to meet the shifting needs of their consumers and business customers.
May 2022. Senior Account Executive
Job Identification: 6143
Job Schedule Full time
Job Category Sales
Join the Team Making Possibilities Happen:
- If you’ve ever used an ATM, paid a bill through your phone, sent money to a friend or shopped online, chances are your transaction was safeguarded and processed using our software.
- Now it’s your turn to serve the payment needs of organizations and people the world over.
- As a Sr Account Executive based in Nigeria in, you will join a diverse, passionate team, dedicated to making possibilities happen in the payments industry!
- Markets ACI products and services to current and potential customers within a defined territory and/or industry and manages ACI’s overall relationship with established accounts.
- Develops strategy and manages the process of bringing the identified marketing opportunities to a logical close.
- Assists distributors in their efforts to sell ACI products and services where appropriate.
- Keeps current on ACI products/enhancements, competition and industry trends.
- Maintains account and territory records, updates management on account activity and provides forecast data as requested.
A typical day at ACI for an Sr Account Executive is:
- Identifies opportunities to market ACI products and services to current and prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- Develops strategy and manages the process of bringing the identified marketing opportunities to a logical close, consistent with ACI’s sales best practices.
- Manages ACI’s overall relationship with current and prospective customers, with emphasis on developing and maintaining effective relationships with key executives.
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty are key requirements and measurements.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the assignment including but not limited to account profiles, sales pipeline records, current and prospective customer org charts, etc., consistent with ACI’s sales best practices.
- Keeps current on ACI products/enhancements, competition activities and industry trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed to succeed in this role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 8 years of successful direct sales experience in industries targeted by ACI (financial institutions, processors, merchants, etc.), preferably selling payments solutions.
- Standard ACI office or home office environment, depending on territory and/or location
- Extensive travel required – 40%-60% (both domestic and internationally)
- In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.