Job Title: Audit Supervisor
Location: Central Area, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning, performing and delivering audit, assurance and taxation jobs to clients;
- Day to day management and supervision of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members;
- Liaison with key client staff in providing timely reports and management information;
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings;
- Leading teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work;
- Developing, training and mentoring junior members of staff;
- Management and resolution of Tax matters on behalf of clients;
- Preparing job proposals on behalf of the firm;
- Deputizing for the manager when he/she is not available;
- Carrying out other jobs as may be required;
- Making presentation.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with at least 8 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Good Communication skills (written and oral)
- Expert in Auditing
- Expert on Taxation
- Excellent Advisor
- Report writing skills
- Planning, Budgeting and Cash-flow management
- Excellent client management
- Must have administrative experience (coordinating resources).
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Leadership skills
- Decision-making skills
- Business management skills
- Computer savvy.
Qualities and Abilities:
- Ability to critically analyse data
- Ability to tactically report data
- F.A.T (Faithful, Available and Teachable)
- Hardworking and commitment to excellence
- Must be a team player.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.