Latest Adebola Sobanjo Company Job Vacancies and Recruitment
Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
Adebola Sobanjo Company Recruitment
December 2, 2022
Adebola Sobanjo Group of CompanyJob Title: Deputy Audit Manager Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Duties and Responsibilities Familiarise him/herself with the ICAN training system and plan to qualify as a chartered accountant.… Read more here
Adebola Sobanjo Group of CompanyJob Title: Financial Manager Location: Abuja (FCT)Employment Type: Full-time Job Description Daily, Weekly & Monthly Sales Ledger report Finance Accounting Overseeing all accounting aspects for the Group… Read more here
Job Title: Audit Senior | Location: Lekki, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Allocate responsibilities to staff and junior auditors
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
- Coordinate periodical audits
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Train Junior Auditors
Qualifications / Requirements
- A good First Degree holder
- A Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA)
- Experienced in Audit and Tax consultancy
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel, and power point etc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in Audit firm.
- Available for traveling on the Job.
- Not more than 33 years old.
- Be physically fit and well groomed.
Skills / Behaviors Required:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Should be bold, confident and cheerful
- Be proactive, analytical, thorough with attention to details
- Should be self-motivated and result oriented
- Have the ability to maintain good confidentiality
- Possess Team building skills
- Be reliable and trustworthy
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.