We focus on the unique relationship between candidates (talents) and recruiters. Top recruiters are actively searching for talent and top candidates are searching for the right position to match their skills and experience, Adker is committed to bridging that gap. We source, select and shortlist only top candidates with long-term skills you need to get the job done. We present you with contract employees who are fully capable and available to work.
Job Title: Senior Applications Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
- C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to client-end counterparts.
- Primary responsibilities will be to design and develop applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Interface with the business for requirement gathering and act as first level support for all user escalations
- Building applications, maintaining the existing software platforms
- First Level Support for user escalation with response to applications developed locally
- Participate in requirement gathering and documentation of software application
- Interface with business to ensure their requirements are met
- Database Administration – Data Backup.
- First Degree in Computer Science or relevant course
- Minimum of 7-10 years directly related work experience in Software Development in a structured environment
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework (C#, ASP.NET Core, Web API, WCF, ASP.NET Core)
- Familiarity with React JS or Vue JS
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, Sqlite, MySQL
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Ability to work in and constructively contribute to team work environment and meet stringent deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken) in articulating and presenting choices.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.