Olman Business Solutions (OBS)
Job Title: Admin / Account Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Officer role is to perform all administrative and financial duties necessary for effective business management and efficient bookkeeping of company’s finances for smooth day-to-day operations.
- Prepare regular reports on office administration budgets and expenses
- Review utilities consumption and strive tominimize costs
- Develop and handle proposals and contracts with service providers
- Perform analysis and forecasting for office and facility management
- Prepare regular management reports capturing all office activities, challenges, recommendations for improvement and budgets.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Receiving and confirming of supplies from vendors
- Monitoring all bank transaction
- Process bank deposits and reconcile financial statements
- Prepare and process client invoices.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Generate book-keeping reports on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Cross-check invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Track company’s expenses and process refunds/reimbursements
- Prepare financial report
- Arrange company travel and accommodations as requested
- Schedule in-house and external events and training sessions
- Manage office supplies and order supplies as needed.
- Ensure that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- OND / HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer or similar role
- Working knowledge of accounting, and Bookkeeping tools.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
Skills / Requirements:
- Must have good Analytical skill
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to deal with work of a confidential nature
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Effective planning & coordination skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.