Title: Admin & Accounts Officer | PPS | Location: Abuja
PPS is a technology solution company established to provide innovative solutions to basic issues that can occur in everyday life. We offer consultancy in the areas of technology, healthcare and business development and strive to improve how the world operates using high level technology by identifying gaps in systems.
- Primly Premium Solutions is looking for an Admin & Accounts Officer to manage the financial bookkeeping of the company and provide quality customer service. S/he must be driven and a dedicated team player.
Customer Service Duties:
- Handling daily inquiries, queries, and complaints (calls, social media, email and text)
- Follow up on inquiries, analyze customer problems and resolve all issues.
- Document inquiries and ensure information is passed to the concerned persons for action.
- Co-ordinate with senior staff and escalate customer requirement and issues for resolution.
- Know our products/services inside and out for inquiries handling.
- Process invoices, record payments, and track expenses of the organization.
- Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly Revenue and Expense report
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Manage petty cash and general ledger
- Prepare payroll
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Work to resolve billing disputes
- Adhoc duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree (Accounting) with 1- 2 years’ experience in an Accounting capacity.
- Previous experience in customer service positions is a plus
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records
- Excellent written & verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally
- Must be organized with an attention to detail
- Must possess some emotional intelligence for customer management
- Able to manage and optimize workload, prioritize multiple projects, and ensure projects are completed on schedule.
- Adept computer skills with Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets), Word Processing, Accounting Software (QuickBooks).
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Role as the title of your mail.
Note: PPS is an equal opportunity employer – female candidates are encouraged to apply.