Synapse Services | Title: Admin and Customer Service Lead | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Functions:
- Take enquiries from patients or their relatives with regards to our services, prices and operations either via telephone or in person.
- Interface with Visitors / Clients and clearly address their inquiries.
- Focus on providing exceptional services resulting in customer satisfaction and positive
- Ensure quality assurance in the delivery of our services
Patients’ Files and Documentation:
- Opening of patients’ files for newly registered patients, allotting
- hospital and medical record number and retrieving of patients files when clients come for follow up.
- Check that all discharged patients are properly followed up by primary Clinicians.
- Ensure proper filing of official documents; answering telephone calls, compiling and typing of official documents as required, photocopying and distributing materials.
- Receive, dispatch and disseminate official correspondence.
- Assist in the procurement of office items when the need arises
Business Development Functions:
- Work with the Business team to develop excellent proposals
- Ensure the availability of necessary supplies by identifying procurement needs of the facility (reception, departments, kitchen, and wards)
- Ensure effective planning and execution of operations by reducing waste levels
- Ensure the facility and the office premises is always neat and tidy.
- Ensure the kitchen unit, driving unit, cleaning unit and security unit deliver professional services.
Human Resource Function:
- Ensure proper documentation of new staff
- Manage attendance register for all staff
- Identify Staffing needs and relate it to HR
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of company’s policies on dressing, attendance, computer usage, security, and confidentiality.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in any related course, a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience as an Admin/ Customer Service personnel
- Possess high levels of interpersonal communication, written and verbal communication, and documentation skills.
- Proven ability to execute complex and detailed processes and procedures timely, accurately and consistently.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work flow and complete task with a high level of organisation, responsibility and efficiency.
- Ability to adapt in a faced paced and changing environment
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills
- Possess excellent marketing and proposal writing skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Must possess some emotional intelligence for customer management
- Must be social media savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must reside in Port- Harcourt
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
Note: The subject of the email should be the job title- location e.g “Customer Service/ Admin Lead- Port-Harcourt” failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.