Location: Benin City, Edo | Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company | Job Title: Admin Assistant
Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025 even while on the mission of utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for outstanding customer experience.
- To establish a professional brand, consistent image and stellar reputations for the Company with the customers.
- He is responsible for solving any sort of complaints that may arise in the course of business operations.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensures smooth and adequate flow of information within the organization to facilitate other business operations.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in Budget preparation.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials paying full attention to budgetary constraints.
- Oversee facilities management, maintenance activities and trade persons.
- Ensure operations adhere to company policies and regulations.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Reminding the Centre Manager of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences
- Managing databases and filing systems for proper recording, documentation and safe keeping of files and records.
- Liaising with staff, vendors, suppliers and clients for smooth operation of processes and sterling service delivery.
- Collating and filing expenses incurred in the operation of business.
- Any other assignment as assigned by the Centre Manager.
- Applicant must have a B.Sc. or H.N.D in Business Administration or any other management discipline with a minimum of 2nd class upper degree.
- Applicant must possess strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Applicant must be able to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Applicant must be able to meet deadlines and work with minimum or no supervision
- Applicant must possess good interpersonal and communicatyion skills
- Applicant must be resident in Benin City, Edo State
- Applicant must have good negotiation and bargaining skills
- Applicant must be detail oriented.
- Applicant should be male preferably and be within the range of 24 35 years.
N35,000 – N60,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the heading “Admin Assistant”as email subject.