Job Title: Admin. Assistant | Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Domestic Partners Limited
Domestic Partners Limited, procure and provide support services to individuals and organization.
- Must be efficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Clean, dust and mop office floors
- Typing, preparing, Filing and collating reports
- Able to multitask effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and be able to work independently and error-free in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic, proactive approach to work
- Strong communications (verbal and written) skills
- Integrity: high personal ethical standards
- Ability to prioritise work with minimal supervision
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Assure that all facilities are well functioning, including housekeeping, office supplies, electricity, maintenance and repair, internet and others
- Keep day-to-day operations working smoothly and efficiently.
- Assist the HR in documentations and clerical works.
- Provide support to Executives and complete clerical tasks of all types.
- Assure proper use and functionality of office equipment.
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
A smart and confident Individual
- 1-2 years work experience
- Must reside around FESTAC
- Minimum of OND qualification
Between N30,000 – 40,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the role as the subject of the mail.