Job Title: Admin Executive | Frosays Foods Limited | Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours:8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays
Frosays Foods is a brand of Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited. Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited is a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for outstanding customer experience”.
- Providing clerical and administrative support to enable the smooth and efficient running of operations.
- Assisting the Centre Manager to direct centre operations to increase accuracy, productivity, efficiency and to reduce costs.
- Ensuring that fresh ingredients and supplies are available when daily production starts in the early morninghours.
- Monitoring the material issuing process and ensuring that materials are issued only according to the standard given by the Manager.
- Establishing a professional brand, consistent image and stellar reputation for the company.
- Maintaining daily attendance records.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Ensuring the smooth and adequate flow of information within the organization to facilitate business operations.
- Booking and arranging travel, transportation, and accommodation.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondences.
- Authorizing fuel vouchers for the release of fuel to office vehicles and monitoring its usage.
- Monitoring costs and expenses to assist the Manager in budget preparation.
- Monitoring inventory of office supplies and the purchase of materials paying full attention to budgetary constraints.
- Receiving visitors and directing them to the appropriate offices.
- Ensuring that the office and company environment is thoroughly clean and presentable.
- Ensuring that operations adhere to the companyâ€™s policies and regulations.
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers on behalf of the company.
- Acting as the first point of contact and dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Preparing weekly reports on material usage, office cleaning schedule, maintenance sheet and fuel reconciliation sheet.
- Managing diaries, organizing meetings and appointments; often controlling access to the Manager.
- Managing databases and filing systems for proper recording, documentation and safekeeping of files and records.
- Collating and filing expenses incurred in the operation of the business.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration or any Social Science or Management discipline.
- 2 – 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of human resource management is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation and bargaining skills.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Proficient IT skills.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Monthly Salary: N60,000 – N75,000
- Quarterly bonus package
- Other benefits.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Job Location as the subject of the mail.