Job Title: Admin / HR Officer | Job Location: KiriKiri Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Sun Metal Industries
Job Description / Responsibilities
- The admin/HR Officer is responsible for the administrative duties in the Kirikiri Jetty Apapa.The successful candidate will manage the office environment, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the site manager
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Provide escort of Ship from the point of purchasing to the Jetty.
- Report directly to COO
- Manage inventory and maintaining of Company records.
- Provide customers service and office report
- Welcome visitors, Clients and overseeing the staff, cleaning and Security activities.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Partner with CSO to ensure the safety and security of the Jetty
- Travel by water to ensure safe arrival of materials from ship to the Jetty
- Scheduling Jetty operations calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on materials logistics from Jetty to various locations.
- Partnering with management in all transactions and movement of personnel and materials within the KiriKiri Jetty.
- Coordinating office environment and maintenance issues for general repair (air conditioning, security, etc.)
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Preparing correspondence, documentation and presentation of materials.
Requirements and Qualifications
- The candidate MUST residence within Apapa – Lagos state
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or other related courses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to travel by water
- learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manage team members, lead assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Prior experience as an office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in port operations is highly required
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.