Owens & Xley | Job Title: Admin / HR Officer (Hospitality) | Location: Lekki,Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Owens & Xley is a full service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business.
At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
- As the Admin / HR Officer, it is your responsibility to coordinate and oversee administrative duties in the company, and ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly. In this role, you will be required to work on weekends. (Saturdays and Sundays)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Train and supervise support staff, instill comprehension of company policies and procedures.
- Assist the Accountant in preparing monthly payroll.
- Coordinate performance management activities i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals.
- Ensure employee performance reflects corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment for all staff in compliance with applicable Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
- Organize trainings for corporate level employees and key management positions as well as coordinate annual evaluation for all staff and review performance appraisals.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Order and taking stock of office supplies.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee daily activities of the office and represent upper management in interactions with clients and employees
- Handle all logistics for seminars, in-house training and management meetings.
- Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations or related field.
- 2 years of experience as an Admin / HR Officer.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and business communication software.
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management skills and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- In-depth knowledge of office management.
N80,000 – N100,000 gross monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:[email protected] using the Position as subject of the email.