Title: Admin / Inventory Officer | Location: Abule-Ado, Lagos | E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and materials to identify shortages
- Ensure stock is adequate for all distribution request and can cover direct demand
- Record all deliveries to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues, etc
- Including other duties that may be assigned by the Plant Manager
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc with 2-4 years work experience.
NGN65,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For gender balance, only female applicants will be shortlisted. In addition because of proximity, applicants who live in Abule-Ado, Festac, and environ are preferred. Interview holds on Monday, March 8th, 2021, and successful candidate to resume on Tuesday, March 9th, 2021.