Job Title: Admin Manager | Reliance Family Clinics | Location: Lagos
Reliance Family Clinics is a patient-centered chain of clinics, set up in a bid to revolutionise and improve everything about the way healthcare is provided in Nigeria. As such, its operations are designed to optimize comfort, ease and well-being, across all engagements. It does this at an affordable rate and in the most friendly, supportive and respectful environment, providing excellent healthcare.
- The ideal candidate will work in the Admin Department of Reliance Family Clinics, and will be responsible for general facility and staff administration, patient communications, event management, maintenance of accurate documentation and vendor management.
- The role requires an individual comfortable conversing with external and internal stakeholders, with strong analytical skills and a passion for quality healthcare delivery
- You are a team player able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
You’ll love this organisation becausee:
- You’ll have a clear career path
- You’ll have a lot of independence in managing projects
- We have a vibrant and active culture
- Co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team
- Supervise the maintenance of all facilities, equipment and assets of the clinic.а
- Perform staff administrative duties such as staff scheduling, onboarding and training of admin staff, adhoc staff hiring, etc
- Coordinate all patient scheduling and patient communications.а
- Plan and execute all clinic projects such as corporate and community health talks and outreaches.
- Ensure accurate documentations and safe record keeping of expenses, revenues, patient data and other critical information
- Train admin staff members and new employees on the use clinical software and integration with their processes.
- Coordinate correspondence with government agencies/standards (LAWMA, LASSA, HEFEMA, FIRS, LIRS, etc) and other related regulatory bodies, ensuring strict compliance to obligations.
- Manage logistics of patients and products, and related resources.
- Manage payables and receivables from corporate/organisations and vendors (billing, collection and invoices)
- Ensure the effective use of Tech in Admin processes, and promote improvement of processes across the line.
- Serve as the final backup in periods the Admin desk is unstaffed.
- Minimum B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or related course of study
- Minimum 2 years experience in administrative management
- Experience in healthcare administration is preferred
- Excellent people and leadership skills
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Tech savvy and proficiency with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong communication dexterity
- Comfortable working in and across teams.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply