Olman Business Solutinon | Title: Admin / Marketing Assistant | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers | Type: Full-time
Olman Business Solutinon is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency
- We are looking for a smart and brilliant individual who willassist the marketing team and perform all administrativeduties for effective business management andsmooth day-to-day operations. (Open to serving Corp Member (NYSC))
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Recording information as needed, updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews, and implementation of company’s organizational culture, policies and regulations.
- Create a log system and update all records of guests/visitors and staff for tracking and documentation.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office administration budgets
- Prepare regular management reports capturing all office activities, challenges, recommendations for improvement and budget analysis.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts to increase company and brand awareness
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and liaise with website administrator
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments for management executives and clients
- Book training room as required and approved by management
- Arrange company travel, accommodations as requested and Schedule in-house and external events and training sessions
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Digital Marketing Officer or related role
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to deal with work of a confidential nature
- Ability to pay attention to details and proffer solution to problems
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Effective planning & coordination skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Time Management skills
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.