National Action Committee (NAC) for implementation of African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Ref Code: NAC / AfCFTA/ TAO
- Administrative Officer is responsible to provide administrative support to the secretariat.
- Inventory management, organizing company records, roster scheduling, budget and office reporting, invoicing and customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Social Sciences or Management Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in this role or a similar role.
- Experience in document management
- Exposure to project environment is preferred.
Skills and Competencies Requirements:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally with a strong client-service focus.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning skills and leadership abilities
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the reference code of the position as the title of the mail. Also, the details below must be clearly stated in the body of the mail:
- Years of relevant experience.
- Professional qualifications attained.
- Highest level of education attained.