Job Title: Admin Officer | Location: Surulere, Lagos | Job Type: Full Time
Navic Investment Company Limited is an investment company, which is established to invest predominantly in the Nigerian listed securities with typically a mid-cap bias and cash, deposits products and senior debts, together with allocations to global listed securities. The investment objective of our Company is to provide investors with growing income stream and long term capital growth in excess of its benchmark (the S&P / ASX 300 Accumulation Index) over minimum five years investment periods. We provide investors with the opportunity to invest in an actively managed portfolio and offers them access to a portfolio of Nigerian and global listed securities.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 2 – 8 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.