NENnetworks | Job Title: Admin Officer | Job Location: Yaba, Lagos |
Employment Type: Full-time
NENnetworks is Nigeria’s foremost recruitment company focused on bridging the gap between employers and job seekers. We pride in servicing major companies in Nigeria by solving their employment and recruitment challenges. We offer solutions like Recruitment for companies and organisations, CV revamp, Cover letter design, LinkedIn Optimization and Career development for job seekers. We are a one-stop solution to human resources and recruitment in Nigeria.
- Handle phone, internet and face to face interactions with customers.
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Manage client adjustment, claims, quotations, and process customer orders and keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Network with all groups and departments involved in customer orders’ processing and follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Write and prepare reports, organize and schedule meetings, reviews incoming messages to determine their significance, prepare agendas for meetings, compile meeting minutes, conduct research and prepare correspondence.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, maintaining security by directing visitors to follow procedures, monitoring the logbook and directing them appropriately, notifying company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Handle the company’s social media platform and ensure adequate traffic
- Ensure client’s database is constantly updated and mails/text messages sent appropriately
- Perform general clerical and administrative duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Work with HR officer to ensure efficiency in assigned roles
- Other duties as assigned
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees
- Any other duties assigned
- Interested candidates should possess a degree qualification with 3-5 years work experience.
- Identifying new opportunities
- Liaising with customers
- Processing customer orders
- Supporting sales and development departments
- Dealing with adjustments
- Escalating any complaints
- Updating database
- Good communications skills
- Active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Computer Knowledge
- An Entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer Delight
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates staying within the job location will be contacted.