Job Title: Admin / Payment Officer | Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | SD Human Resources Limited
SD Human Resources Limited – Our client, an online Betting company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Process payments to external partners and maintain updated records of invoices and receipts.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Ensure office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinate schedules, arrange meetings, distributememos and reports and ensure that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Process bank deposits and reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies on invoices and receipts
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Minimum of B.Sc in relevant field
- 2-4 years work experience.
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures, basic accounting and accounts payable principles
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.