Abuja, FCT | Permanent – Full-time | Administration and Finance Officer.
Mobile technology is revolutionizing how organizations engage with their end users. More than 96% of the world’s population has access to a mobile phone, meaning it is now possible to reach nearly every single person on the planet. Yet 3 billion people living in emerging markets still lack access to relevant, timely, and engaging information in their local languages, and their voices remain underheard. The organizations that serve them lack the technology and capacity to reach them, and many are unaware of the power of mobile technology to meet their organizational goals.
Viamo connects individuals and organisations using digital technology to make better decisions.
With more than 18 million people reached in 2018 alone, we are well on our way to meeting our goal of reaching 50M people annually by 2023.
About the role
You will support the Country Director and Programs team in Nigeria. You will be required to provide Financial Management, Payroll, Administration and Human Resources support for Viamo’s activities in Nigeria. Your role is to maintain and control completeness and accuracy of the financial and administration system for the Nigeria office.
- Prepare the monthly cash flow request for general office and projects
- Prepare local payments following the procedure (payment voucher + backup, signature process and request of authorization payment)
- Manage the petty cash
- Ensure accurate coding of all expenses (project allocation)
- Submit all project related receipts and invoices to Global Finance & Administration and save on Viamo Drive
- Compile and manage budgets for field activities in close collaboration with Program Managers
- Reconcile bank statements
- Support any project / organizational audit as required.
- Process payroll monthly, printing and filing necessary reports
- Process payment for all staff
- Make sure that the salary control account is reconciled and outstanding payroll liabilities (INSS & IRPS) are paid in line with current tax regulations.
Administration & operations support
- Manage the physical office space
- Maintain equipment and supply inventory
- Support travel (accommodation, travel reservations)
- Support workshop logistics (room rental, refreshments)
- Support local recruitment processes
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands.
Key Performance Indicators
● Ensure accuracy of accounts and reporting
● Effective payroll administration
● Effective administration, HR & program support
Team and Reporting Structure
- Reports to Viamo Country Director, Nigeria
- Relevant university degree and 3+ years general business management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong intercultural understanding, and a passion for unleashing the potential of your colleagues
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated self-management/entrepreneurial skills; adaptability and resourcefulness
- Nigerian National.
- Currently residing in Abuja
- Experience working in non-profit, telecommunications or social enterprises
Viamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from all candidates. We believe that diverse perspectives help our teams to create innovative solutions and understand our global clients’ needs. In alignment with our values, we are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse global workforce without discrimination.
Apply now with a CV and a short cover letter
Deadline: Not Specified.