Design Union is involved in various sectors including infrastructure, real estate, educational institutions, corporate buildings spaces, oil and gas as well as residential.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administration Manager
- Management of all company documents and records, including archiving and setting corporate communication standards for all incoming and outgoing communications
- Coordinate and oversee all reception and visitor management activities.
- Oversee company security and managing relationships with security agencies for all company locations and official residences.
- Coordinate and ensure that fulfillment of the company’s obligations on Office facilities are up to date and ensure prompt payment of property rents, utility bills, all dues on statutory permits for business premises and business licences, statutory levies, rates and charges as well as government revenue demands such as advertisement / signage levies, property tenement rates, ground rents, etc.
- Managing relationships with providers of cleaning services, gardening services, Office maintenance and other occupancy services in all company locations and ensure that all Office facilities and Office equipment are well maintained.
- Handle all matters relating to Emergency management and Workplace Safety.
- Management and administration of the company’s fleet of vehicles and monitoring of Office drivers / dispatch riders
- Management of Office stationary, Office supplies, Office Consumables and Office equipment to ensure prudent use.
- Ensure uninterrupted operational services in all Company Office facilities, Office Buildings and Official residences through provision of Diesel required for Generators at all times.
- Implement disaster recovery strategies and provide measures to ensure smooth company operations in force majuere situations.
- Oversee protocol services for employee and company visitors for outbound and inbound travel. Including arranging visas, flight tickets hotel accommodation etc.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc (1st Class or 2nd Class Upper) in Business Administration or Management / Social Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar position
- Must not be more than 40 years of age
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and people management and negotiating skills
- Ability to Own Tasks / High sense of accountability
- Highly organized and organizes others
- Solution and service oriented
- Personal & professional integrity and sound judgment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise Wide software such as SAGE.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.