Action Health Incorporated (AHI) |Job Title: Administration & Support Services Manager | Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Purpose of Position
- The position holder has the responsibility to ensure that AHI’s organizational activities run smoothly and efficiently
- The primary role of the Administration Manager is to ensure efficient planning, implementation and supervision of the support services of the organization, in order to facilitate operational success.
- Plan, implement and coordinate functions related to general administrative support, facilities / assets management, supply logistics, and human resource administration and keep executive management informed of all administrative actions required
- Coordinate submission of the related reports including ensuring timeliness of preparation and submission of all reports.
- Manage the organization’s internal and external communication process to ensure that they contribute to organization’s efficiency.
- Undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time by Executive Management.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Aptitudes
- Be educated to Degree level in Management / Business Administration or the Social Sciences. A Postgraduate qualification is desirable
- 5 Five years work experience including three years in a similar position at senior level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Team leadership experience and a high level of personal integrity and honesty
- Experience/ Certification in Office and Human Resource Management
- Ability to pay attention to detail and efficient work organization
- Ability to work well under pressure and timeliness/ meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of administrative operations of organizations in the health /social development sector.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly stating the position you are applying for and your full names in the subject area of the email.
- AHI is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.