Title: Administrative Assistant | Reference Number: PMU/ABJ/AA/001 | Location: Abuja | type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings |
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
- Under the direction of the Team Lead, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the provision of administrative and logistical services to the PMU.
- University Degree or HND.
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage.
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures.
- Report to supervisor on variances and status on regular basis.
- Resourceful in gathering and providing information.
- Knowledge of budget preparation and monitoring.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
- Well-developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office products.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, in only one attachment (MSWord document), explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected]
Click here to apply online
- Please indicate the title and Ref. No. of the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants who fail to comply with the above instructions will be disqualified while only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.