Title: Administrative Assistant | Location: Abuja | Bakan Gizo Nigeria Limited |Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
- Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Secondary School Certificate additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Strong and proficient typing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including proofreading and editing skills).
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.