Job Title: Administrative Assistant | Bizpool Africa | Location: Abuja
- The Administrative Assistant will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support, keep accurate financial records and managing their queries.
- They should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle secretarial functions
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review all the schedules for the office
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related filed
- Any work experience as a Admin & Finance Officer or similar role
- Strong Typing skills and use of Microsoft word
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Admin Officer” as the subject of the mail.