Job: Administrative Assistant | Busy Minds Consult | Location: Lagos
- Provide effective administrative support services to various business units to achieve optimal use of company time and resources.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient. Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures. Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Ensure that office stationeries are available and do not go out of stock.
- Manage the store efficiently, conduct monthly stocktaking and ensure store security and safety of assets
- Monitors available supplies, chemicals, stationary, materials and goods in order to ensure that employees have access to the materials they need on time and to avoid wastage.
- Coordinates logistics during in-house trainings: Arrangement of venue, dissemination of information to participants, refreshment etc.
- Coordinate material requisition and ensure optimal allocation to all branches (Requisition of items must be vetted by relevant personnel and approval should be based on justifiable needs).
- Manage all activities of the outsourced vendors and invoicing of utility bills. Ensure they work to optimal capacity at all times.
- Implement cost reduction strategies in all admin operations and processes.
- Facilitating and arrangement of space for accommodation of incoming assets.
- Attend/Participate in monthly training and unit review activities and consistently ‘apply’ learning on the job.
- Manage attendance
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Generate monthly admin. reports.
- Perform any other duty or task assigned to him by the HHR & A
- Qualification: OND Social Science / Humanities
- Experience: Minimum of 1year as admin personnel or similar role.
Application Closing Date
Friday 24th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.