Metrodoc is a records and information management company based in Lagos. We are committed to helping businesses better manage their information assets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 32320
Contract Type: Permanent
- The Administrative Assistant will assist with all general administrative and IT related duties.
- General administrative duties and clerical tasks, such as drafting documents and answering telephones, as well as administrative jobs, including scheduling, making copies of correspondence or other printed material
- Use computers for various applications, such as document management or word processing
- Assist on all IT requests as needed.
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions
- Enter all data as it relates to internal customers, entering tickets, validating and maintaining information
- Set up, create and maintain paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as customer information, correspondence or other material
- Maintain all historical data entry and collection
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum one (1) year of administrative experience
- Minimum one (1) year of Information Technology (IT) Department Support
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Social Media proficiency is a must.
- Knowledge office computer programs including MS Word and Excel.
- Detailed, accurate data entry and proofreading skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be deadline and detail oriented.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / Cover Statement / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.