Title: Administrative Assistant | Location: Abuja (FCT)
Type: Full-time | Pro-Health International
Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non- profit organization that has provided free health care services to the vulnerable and under-served populations in Nigeria for over 29 years. CDC and USAID have funded PHI to implement HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care projects and Global Health security and Orphans and Vulnerable Children Interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Summary / Responsibilities
- The Administrative Assistant will support the program in the provision of administrative and logistical services to the IRPHEN PLUS Project.
- Serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs of the project
- Provide administrative and secretarial support services
- Serve as the primary custodian of office supplies and consumables. Distributes these based on written request.
- Maintain proper and accurate records/inventory of office supplies, distribution and usage.
- Procurement of small items as directed, adhering to PHI purchasing and procurement guidelines at all times.
- Photocopying and other Admin tasks as directed.
- Maintain and update the offices equipment inventory register. Physically mark all items. Add or delete items as required according to PHI inventory policy in conjunction with IT.
- Ensures good record keeping and filing.
- Organizing conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning.
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by the supervisor
Qualifications / Skills
- University degree or recognized equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage
- Good Communication skills.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV as one document to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.
Important Information / Notice
- The above job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- “Pro-Health International is an equal” opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.