Requisition Number2022-12347 # of Openings1 Office LocationUS-NV-Reno Program Administrative/Logistics Hire Type Regular
About the opportunity
Do you thrive in the pursuit of delivering the very best in support at the corporate level? SWCA Environmental Consultants’ Reno, NV office is expanding their team and looking for a dynamic individual who wishes to make a difference.
Our Reno office offers a challenging work environment where you will be a part of the team in assisting and supporting SWCA’s administrative needs.
This position may be filled at a full-time (40 hours per week) or part-time capacity (20+ hours per week). The ideal candidate should be able to work M-F; 4-5 hours per day (or more); preferably 8am-1pm or 9am-2pm. Schedule is flexible although a consistent schedule is preferred.
What you will accomplish
- Administer front desk needs, answering/routing incoming telephone calls, sorting/routing incoming materials, data entry, filing, document production, and ordering or purchasing supplies.
- Coordinate office and administrative activities, set up on and off-site meetings, organize project records and files and purchase office or field supplies.
- Manage office equipment servicing, and vendor relations and be the point of contact with building management.
- Coordinate community events and volunteer opportunities as part of our SWCA Gives Back
- Manage the new hire orientation and onboarding process, including coordination of IT equipment, agenda, etc.
- Serve as the Office Safety Representative and manage health and safety compliance tasks, scheduling training courses, and monthly reporting to corporate safety and management.
- Prepare and/or integrate the information needed to compose both routine and non-routine reports, documents, and presentations.
- Coordinate project logistics in collaboration with Project Managers, Program Directors, and Field Coordinators.
Experience and qualifications for success
- Minimum of a High school diploma (or GED equivalent) required
- Minimum of one (1) year of current work experience as an administrative support professional
- Advance computer skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point (preferably Version 2010) and other software applications such as Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Experience with Deltek Vision a plus
- Experience supporting and coordinating marketing related activities is a plus
- Excellent phone, communication, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills with the ability to represent the company in a professional manner and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.