Job Title: Administrative Assistant | Location: Ogba / Allen, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Uleval Technology
Uleval Technology is an indigenous tech company specialized in Web design and creation, App development and maintenance, content creation, video production and editing. We also train on web design, graphics, social media management, content production, video coverage and editing.
- The administrative assistant will be responsible for performing an array of administrative functions including providing executive and human resource support to the managing partners and other members of staff.
- The candidate will be required to provide high-level administrative support by through research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, travel arrangements, and scheduling meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative assistance for the office to include filing, scanning, drafting letters, data entry and other miscellaneous functions.
- Assist with preparing and processing documents and reports
- Manage and supervise the day-to-day running of the office activities
- Assist in staff recruitment selection, orientation and training
- Plan, schedule and coordinate meetings and all associated logistics, departmental and off-site meetings, external group events etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Executives and process expense reports.
- Assist in setting up for meetings (make coffee, set up chairs, assist administratively in preparation of meeting materials, e.g, copy, collate, scan)
- Purchase/order office supplies and equipments
- Any additional duties assigned.
Required Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- Required Qualification: HND / BSc.
- Required Experience: 1-2 years or more in administrative, business or executive support/role
- Internship experience in a media organization would be an added advantage
- Social media/Tech Savvy
- Ability to use all MS Word Packages
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem solving.
- Strong team player.
- Critical Thinker
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential and technical materials.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Administrative Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only residents of Ikeja, Allen and its environs will be highly considered.