Looking for a new opportunity that combines your administrative skills with your passion for customer service? Look no further than Shipra Travels Inc, based in Calgary, AB! We’re currently seeking candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant, and the selected candidate will be required to start work as soon as possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those seeking permanent employment or a full-time job, with flexible shift timings that include day, evening, weekend, and morning shifts. Plus, the position has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
As an Administrative Assistant at Shipra Travels Inc, you’ll be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and administrative support to our team. If you’re a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills, apply now and become a part of the Shipra Travels Inc family!
Employer Name: Shipra Travels Inc
Position: Administrative assistant
Salary: $32.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4774 Westwinds Dr, Calgary, AB T3J 0L7
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Responsibility to plan and coordinate seminars, conferences, and other events to ensure proper organization and management of events.
- Expectation to supervise and train other employees to ensure proper education and development of the workforce.
- Responsibility to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences to ensure proper documentation and communication of events.
- Capability to determine and implement office procedures and routines to ensure proper organization and management of the workplace.
- Capability to schedule and confirm appointments to ensure proper management of time and resources.
- Responsibility for answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages to ensure proper communication and collaboration in the workplace.
- Capability to respond to electronic inquiries to ensure proper communication and collaboration in the workplace.
- Requirement to compile data, statistics, and other information to ensure proper documentation and analysis of information.
- Responsibility for ordering office supplies and keeping inventory to ensure proper organization and management of resources.
- Expectation to plan travel, related itineraries, and make reservations to ensure proper management of travel arrangements.
- Expectation to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas to ensure proper communication and collaboration in the workplace.
- Responsibility for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow to ensure proper communication and collaboration in the workplace.
- Capability to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems to ensure proper organization and accessibility of information.
- Responsibility for typing and proofreading forms and other documents to ensure proper documentation and accuracy of information.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Google Docs, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Visio, Database software, Desktop publishing software, Human resources software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Quick Books, and Microsoft Windows.
- The candidate must be familiar with business terminology.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about correspondence, reports, records, contracts, statistics, invoices, and charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- Free parking will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Apply by email: email@example.com