Job Title: Administrative Director | ZTE Corporation | Location: Lagos
- Daily affairs, responsible for attendance supervision of representative office, rental of housing and other fixed assets, canteen staff management, office supplies, gift distribution, policy implementation, etc.
- Office environment, responsible for health and safety, 7s and fire protection related work, irregular inspection of office area and laboratory.
- Reimbursement of expenses, responsible for reimbursement of work fees, cohesion, transportation and other expenses, as well as collection and mailing of reimbursement documents.
- Culture and cohesion construction, responsible for the planning and implementation of cohesion activities, strengthening iCenter space construction, cultural wall publicity management, etc., to help enhance team cohesion and engagement.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
- Responsible for visa management of Chinese and local employees.
- To be responsible for the information security construction and management of subsidiaries.
- Be responsible for the team building within the department and establish a professional administrative and logistics team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above from reputed university in related field.
- 1-3 years or above related experience in administrative manager is preferred.
- Good ability of Chinese (preferred) and English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- High energy and enthusiasm with an emphasis on teamwork and job enjoyment.
- Sense of urgency and willingness to respond eagerly to opportunities and challenges.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.