Job Title: Administrative Executive | AfriTech Digitals | Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Admin Executive works with HR Manager to coordinate business and administrative operations and activities within and outside the office for effective service delivery.
- This role is for competitive, energetic, entrepreneurial, resilient, passion-driven, tenacious, proactive as one who needs little or no supervision to get the job done
- This role reports directly to our HR Manager and the CEO.
- Working with our HR Manager to ensure the smooth running of all administrative functions in the company
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Ensure Customer Service Agents/Representatives respond to customer requests or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Managing and coordinating operations of our field executives to ensure operational compliance at all times
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Keep records of company activities, its personnel, contractors, partners, equipment, and assets.
- Ensure compliance with set goals, tasks, policies, and requirements by company staff
- Monitor and maintain contacts and relations with partners, clients, government, and trade union representatives.
- Relate with all outlets directly and through outlet coordinators for reports on daily sales
- Identify potential customer needs and opportunities to grow the business.
- Carry out all other general administrative tasks within the Company.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Maintain basic accounting records
- Initiating and monitoring monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance management systems and processes
- Other detailed job descriptions would be fully outlined to the two chosen candidates.
- Minimum of OND. BSc, HND, NCE and other qualifications can also apply
- Proven 1 – 3 years of experience as Operations/Admin Officer
- Basic to fair knowledge in Accounting and Book-keeping will be a good advantage for the successful candidate
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental policies
- Proficient in MS Office, and Google workspace.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player with leadership skills
- Customer service Orientation.
- Other Competencies / Abilities / Skills Required:
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to HR / Admin.
- Position is preferably for Male applicants
- You must be residing in Lagos to apply.
Attractive Salary plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed and recent CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.