Administrative Executive | Location: Lekki-Ajah axis, Lagos || Eco Restoration Foundation
Eco Restoration Foundation is a coastal advocacy committed to the protection, restoration & conservation of coastal wetlands across Nigeria. The Foundation has been in the forefront of promoting it’s objectives through several expressions and programs that help raise awareness on the effects of the despoliation of coastal wetlands, their importance to the country and ways that individuals, businesses and organs of government can act responsibly.
- Assume the role as the primary point of contact between the Trustees and internal/external Volunteers, institutional partners, sponsors and the general public.
- Maintain a daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Develop presentations & proposals and follow up with potential sponsors, partners or volunteers for grants, endowments and donations or other forms of support engagementrrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
- Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get the best pricing on supplies and services
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team.
- B.Sc Holder with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures in any type of Non-Profit organization.
- Basic bookkeeping
- Proficiency in English and basic computer literacy.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Current in today’s office technology, and computer software including MS Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion with personal and confidential information.
18th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a brief Cover Letter stating their level of experience and achievements in their career working with NGOs to: [email protected] with “ERF Administrative Executive” as the subject of the email.