Pivota Foods Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Executive
Job Description / Responsibilities
- To ensure that fresh ingredients and supplies are available when daily production starts in the early morning hours.
- To establish a professional brand, consistent image and stellar reputations for the Company with the customers.
- He is responsible for solving any sort of complaints that may arise in the course of business operations.
- Maintain schedules and deadlines.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Allocate responsibilities to new employees and create office space for them.
- Ensures smooth and adequate flow of information within the organization to facilitate other business operations.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in Budget preparation.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials paying full attention to budgetary constraints.
- Oversee facilities management, maintenance activities and trade persons.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.).
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers on behalf of the Company.
- Recruitment of workers into suited vacant positions.
- Handles welfare of employees in an organization.
- Organize training for both new and old employees
- Conducts induction and on-boarding for newly employed workers; preparing job descriptions for them as well as enlightening them on the work processes and ethics of the Company.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Director/Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensure discipline of workers through surcharges, queries and fines.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding the Director/Chief Executive Officer of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences.
- Managing databases and filing systems for proper recording, documentation and safe keeping of files and records.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems to make work easier.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients for smooth operation of processes and sterling service delivery.
- Collating and filing expenses incurred in the operation of business.
- B.Sc or HND certificate in any Management or Social Sciences discipline with a minimum of 2.2 or Lower credit.
- Applicant must be computer literate and have the ability to multi-task.
- Applicant must possess good communication and negotiation skills.
- Applicant must possess outstanding organizational skills and must be able to work efficiently under pressure
- Applicant must be able to work with minimum or no supervision
- Applicant must possess atleast 2 years experience in relevant field.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the heading “: Application for the Position of Admin Assistant”.