Title: Administrative/ Logistics Manager | Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Type: Full-time | International Facilities Services Limited
International Facilities Services Limited is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
- Maintenance and running of company’s facilities (Electronics, Generator, etc.).
- Ensuring office supplies are ready and available in due time
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Get approval for the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to multitask
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Administrative / Logistics Manager” as the subject of the email.