Crystal Oilfield Services Limited is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Supervises clerical and administrative personnel by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, and disciplining employees.
- Sets policies and procedures for training, coaching, counseling, and career development for staff.
- Initiates and coordinates goals, deadlines, and projects for their department.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to improve operations and function of the department.
- Monitors and procures needed supplies for office, reception, mailroom, and kitchen.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Manages the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
Administrative Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Project management
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Scheduling and planning
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Administrative writing and reporting skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to two years of administrative manager experience.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwritten Application, with the Role as the subject matter to: [email protected]