Job Title: Administrative Manager | PTK Consulting Limited Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, an FMCG Company with head office located on the Mainland, Lagos State is recruiting suitable candidates in their head office to fill the position above.
- Develop policies and processes that will ensure smooth and efficient running of organization’s operations.
- Attend to government agencies and officials visiting the company and ensure the company complies with business operational laws.
- Review and attend to all forms of correspondence, draft letters, contract and agreements for the company.
- Organize & record minutes of various meetings: Head of Departments (HODs) meetings, Graduates and all office staff meetings.
- Monitor the operations of all facilities. Conduct inspections of the facilities from time to time to ensure all utilities are functional.
- Renewal of all subscriptions and timely admin statutory payments
- Ensure all office/factory/warehouse locations meet Health and Safety requirements
- Supervise the duties of all Administrative staff members.
- Develop and implement approved Admin and Facilities Strategies, policies and procedures
- Implement effective preventive maintenance schedule required to ensure their efficiency and improvement.
- Prepare and submit relevant reports on all activities of Admin and Facilities to the Managing Director.
- Liaise with the Finance and Accounts Department to maintain an inventory of all movable and fixed assets and ensuring these are properly valued, tagged for identification, accounted for and safe guarded.
- Create controls for managing all facility related expenses and ensure that budget is not exceeded.
- Develop fleet administration standards, vehicle operating policies, vehicle disposal policies and supervises the fleet management and maintenance activities to ensure that adequate transportation is provided for daily operations
- Maintain and manage all vehicle documentation and ensure prompt renewal of same.
- Organise and supervise other company activities such as renovations, repairs, events planning e.tc
- Review and update processes and procedures for purchasing, storing and distributing consumables, stationery, utilities and physical assets
- Advise Management based on demand analysis/forecast on office space capacity requirements, equipment and working tools and improvement solutions
- Any other assignments as may be assigned by Management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 – 11 years work experience.
- The ideal candidate should not be more than 45 years old.
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Administrator- Lagos Mainland 2” as the subject of the email.