Job Title: Administrative Manager | Location:Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time | White Soul Motors Limited
White Soul Motors Limited, incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
- We are a highly reputable supply chain company in Calabar, Nigeria and are looking to engage the services of an Administrative Manager, to provide operational leadership and management and ensure accurate operational controls, measurement and reporting systems to support a safe, effective and reliable operations as it conforms to the requirements of our partners.
Key Functions of the Role
- Oversee, plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the company and staff members.
- Assist to hire, train, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures in liaison with the HR unit
- Ensure the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Work with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Ensure an updated database of information by collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Oversee special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Allocate responsibilities and office space
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Offer solutions for improvement
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- First degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- M.Sc is an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications from a recognized professional body e.g. NIM, etc
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience, with at least 5 years in senior management capacity
- Proven experience in Supply Chain management, including, haulage, logistics, and fleet management and customer service operations would be a plus
- Experience working with a large and unskilled/semiskilled workforce;
- Possesses working knowledge of budgeting, business development, and strategic planning;
- Thinks strategically and innovatively on operational and technical aspects of the business
- An ability to coach and mentor direct reports to improve their performance and impact.
- Ability to direct and motivate colleagues and contractors.
- An ability to develop team members at all levels, with the requirement
- Must be willing to travel or relocate on short notice
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the role applied as the subject of the email