Job Title: Administrative Officer | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Alexis Philips
Employment Type: Full Time
Alexis Philips is a business to business organization that proffer solutions for start-ups, entrepreneurs, and corporate organizations using modern tools and proven systems.
- handling complaints in a courteous and professional manner
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, printers or other equipment necessary
- Manage and oversee social media contents
- OND / HND
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable
- Experiencing using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets
- Preferably Female
- Below 26 years
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.