Title: Administrative Officer | Location: Onitsha, Anambra | Avant Halogen
Employmet Type: full-time
Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- OND in Social Sciences
- Computer literate and ability to use office applications
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Must be resident of Onitsha
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Age range: 23 – 30 years
- Female preferable
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” and “Location” as the subject of the mail.