Title: Administrative Officer | Aymie Staffing Solutions | Location: Lekki, Lagos
Aymie Staffing Solutions has identified real deep challenges in home placements of domestic staff and seeks to remodel this crucial aspect of our society by putting systems in place to bring about highly beneficial outcomes to the employers and employees.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining documents, records and databases.
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.)
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
- A minimum of OND
- A minimum of 2-4 years experience in similar capacity.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Male resident of Lekki and it’s environs will be more preferred.
- IT experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Prior experience as an office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in the IT field.
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of mail.