Title: Administrative Officer | Location: Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
Type: Full Time | Canpel Revenue Services
Canpel revenue services is a team of professionals who work in HR management roles, ICT solutions, Co-operate training and development. We support business to recruit and manage their human capital profitability and sustainable in these rapidly changing economic times.
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- HND / NCE / OND / B.Sc
- Experience: 0 – 2 years.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- N70,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.