Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
As an office administrator, the effective and efficient running of the office including dealing with queries either in person, telephone or email remains a core part of your daily duties. Other duties we will expect you to perform include but not limited to:
- Create and maintain a database of all enquiries ensuring that all enquiries are attended to and directed to the right department
- Maintaining a cordial relationship with other staff
- Maintaining a positive and professional relationship with our clients
- Staff information are kept up to date and holidays are correctly calculated
- You will support sales and marketing efforts of the company and its customers in a professional capacity, including through telephone, face to face, online and other appropriate channels.
- Assist with the processing of admission for students
- You will be expected to research on organisations that use our services including individuals and share this information with the manager to enable the development of the organisation.
- You will maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers of the organisation and suggest solutions or our new products to them
- Work with the manager to ensure that the organisation and the individual staff are meeting their targets
- Ensure that the general cleanliness of the office is maintained
- Ensure that you contribute to promoting the positive image of the organization
- Attend any training that is deem fit for your position by your manager
- Take on any responsibilities asked by the manager as long as it is within reasonable demand
- Submit a weekly target to the manager by Monday of the week
- Arrange, organize, and coordinate meeting
- Assists in planning and arranging events like the monthly webinars and other events by the organisation.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with 1 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of Ms packages like MS word, excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills including telephone skills
- Previous experience of administrative duties will be an advantage.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.