Title: Administrative Officer | Location: Lagos | CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc (“CreditRegistry”)
- A seasoned professional Administrative Officer who will support our daily office procedures.
- Ensure the office is properly maintained, Manage company assets, support staff logistic needs, and ensure company vehicles are in top shape.
- Must have sound communication & interpersonal skill is a must to cultivate long-lasting relationships with staff and vendors.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of all company assets
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in departmental budget preparation
- Coordinate the periodic maintenance of company vehicles.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of the office.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Effectively manage company logistics.
- Ensure support staff adhere to organizational policies and regulations
- Any other duty assigned by the manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply