Cyprus Cedar | Title: Administrative Officer | Location: Lagos
Cyprus Cedar is one of the leading Interior Design and Turnkey contracting firm with expertise in residential and commercial projects based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our team of experts combines extraordinary talent and global experiences to create spaces that can be as timeless as the exceptionality of each of our Clients.
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing administration support to the management team as well as business units.
- Manage and monitor office supplies stock and place orders when required.
- Organize, maintain and update a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Arrange travel, accommodation and logistics for staff members.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Develop and manage daily office expense budget for Cyprus Cedar.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and tools required for running the office are in good condition and provide update where issues with equipment occur.
- OND in any Social Science course.
- No experience required however, experience in a similar capacity will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply