Job Title: Administrative Officer (Lagos TB Grant)
Employment Type: Contract
Organizational Unit: Administrative Department
Duties and Responsibilities
- The desired candidate will provide necessary administrative and secretarial supports to the project: Take notes and dictations at meetings and transcribe. Arrange appointments and receives visitors, place and screen telephone calls and answers enquiries with discretion.
- Arrange logistics for seminars/workshops and meetings. Prepare correspondences, documents and reports; and manage the office equipment, project vehicle and general office maintenance
- S/he manages the drivers, office assistant, receptionist and domestic assistants. Maintain appropriate filing systems for the project.
- Maintains inventory register for fixed assets and office supplies/consumables for the project and regular updates as necessary.
Education / Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration or Social Sciences related courses.
- 2 years or more working on Global Fund and TB related projects
- S/he should also possess excellent oral and written skills in English language, proficiency in current office software applications (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Experience in multi-cultural setting will be added advantage.
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong time management skills
- Able to manage and prioritize workload
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player and Time Management Skill.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter with position applied for as subject via link above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.